miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

It's always darkest before the dawn



It's over,
now all i got is this lovely smell of you in my nose, brain and thoughts,
this silence and a Florence + The Machine song playing in the back,
A box full with condoms

It's always darkest before the dawn
that's what this song said.

So it's fine throw it all, burn it, keep it,
i'll be fine, you know.
I'll be the mother of your children
maybe not.

I have no fear, no pain, no regrets, no resentments
no now,
all i got is this song, is this smile that you are trying to erase
because i know this feeling,
i know how it looks the nights with out you,
we'll have matching tattoos
maybe not.

And I've been fool and I've been blind I can never leave the past behind

Lets bury our hopes, our dreams, our future
it will be a future innit?
we'll have another day,
I am your destiny and your mine,
maybe not.

So go ahead, live your life and live it like there's no tomorrow
you never know,
cry out of joy, believe again, get better, feel the rain
i'll wait for you 4ever
maybe not.

So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart 

God bless ya,
its been a pleasure darling.
Never forget me.
maybe not ;-{

No hay comentarios: